Read on to Find:
* Electric School Buses: Real-World Results (COVER STORY)
Operators see reliable and quiet operation, fuel cost savings, and longer brake life. They recommend partnering with utility companies and installing charging infrastructure before receiving buses.
* Louisiana Fleet Finds Opportunity After Flooding
Following a 2016 flood that devastated the state, East Baton Rouge Parish Schools saw a chance to replace its damaged diesel buses while shifting to a propane fleet.
* SBX Attendees Share Solutions for Driver Shortage, Student Discipline
The cost factors of alternative fuels and the transportation impact of school reform are also key topics at the 2018 edition of the event.
* Postcards from School Bus Exchange
Take a look at the roundtable discussions, meetings, and networking activities - including a friendly flying competition - at the 2018 edition of SBX in Arizona.
* Tennessee District Adds Behavior Monitors, Drops Disciplinary Referrals
With five rotating bus monitors, Dickson County Schools is working to improve student behavior, boosting safety for drivers and passengers.
Editor's Note People
News Advertiser Index
NAPT News & Views Products
Five Questions Classifieds
Snapshots The Last Word